TEUTOPOLIS, IL-(Effingham Radio)- The Teutopolis Board of Education accepted resignations and approved advertising open positions at their meeting on Monday, May 14th.
During the meeting, the Board accepted resignations from Jeff Armstrong, Grant Keller for THS Boys Golf, Elizabeth Walker, Mike Wilson as THS Athletic Director, and Charles Wilson.
The Board then approved a motion to advertise open positions with the District.
These positions are Elementary Music Teacher with Band Duties, part-time Athletic Director, Grade School Teacher’s Aide for 6.75 hours per day, One-on-One Teacher’s Aid for 7 hours per day, THS Library Aide for 7 hours per day, High School Boys Golf Coach, Jr High Girls Assistant Volleyball Coach, and High School Assistant Baseball Coach.
Additionally, the Board hired two people and increase two individuals hours.
They hired Brook Hoene as a THS Science Teacher and THS Girls Track Coach, Allison Vogt as a JV Girls Tennis Coach.
They then increased Kristin Deters’ hours to 7.5 per day and increased Kathy Ruholl’s hours to 4.25 per day.
Additional items discussed and acted on by the Board include:
- Approved lunch prices increase per the suggestion of the Federal Government ($2.45 K-6, $2.70 7-12, $2.95 adults, $0.60 THS alacarte. Milk remains $0.35)
- Heard presentation from Poettker Construction
- Approved summer technology purchases
- Approved Courts & Cracks to re-seal and stripe the Unit Office parking lot
- Approved Larry Heuerman to oil and chip parking lots and roads around the high school
- Approved John Lewis Construction to do concrete work in high school student parking lot