MATTOON, IL -(Effingham Radio)- The Lake Land College Foundation recognized donors for lifetime giving at the annual Donor Reception on April 12.
“Our donors are the core of the Lake Land College Foundation,” said Jackie Joines, executive director for college advancement.
“The Lake Land College Foundation is fortunate to have so many passionate investors who believe in the value of a Lake Land education.”
“We are honored this evening to recognize this special group who over the years have had a significant positive impact on the lives of our students.”
The following people and organizations were recognized:
- Bob and Joyce Adcock, Grunloh Construction Inc. and Heartland Dental, LLC were recognized in the President’s Silver Council for contributions of $100,000 and above.
- First National Bank of Pana was recognized in the Leadership Guild for contributions of $50,000 to $99,999.
- CTS Control Technology & Solutions, Steve & Debbie Benefiel, Roger & Janet Mead, Gerry & Cheryl Conlin, Robbin Schwartz and S & K Air Power Tool & Supply were recognized in the Trustee’s Guild for contributions of $25,000 to $49,999.
- Ron Harshman, James & Lisa Hickman, Hydro-Gear, Jack & Jennifer Jansen, John Wade, Larry & Lisa Micenheimer, Richard Green Company Inc., First Federal Savings and Loan, Dave & Debra Storm, Jeff & Tina Stovall were recognized in the Educator’s Guild for contributions of $10,000 to $24,999.
- Bolin Enterprises Inc., Bryan & Krista Burrell, Josh & Jennifer Bullock, Jeff & Karin Edwards, Mike & Jackie Joines, Lakeland Apartments, Susan Leach, David & Dawn Ligon, Scott Drone-Silvers, Paul & Christine McKillip, Preston Smith, Johnstons Supermarkets Inc. and Monahan Partners were recognized in the Scholar’s Club for contributions of $5,000 to $9,999.
- Jon & Lara Althaus, Sidney & Florence Banwart, John Bohannon, CF & H Insurance Agency Inc., Brad & Connie Compton, Craig Cunningham, Diamond Brothers Insurance, Effingham Chamber of Commerce, The Equity, Terry Elston, Larry Gutzler, Joel Hastings, Dr. William & Debbie Havlik, Rudy & Linda Huber, John Deere, Sabrina Kile, Kevin & Christine Kramer, Gary Lee, the family of Rose Lundquist, Maria Nohren, Tom & Salisa Olmsted, Owen Motor Sports Inc., Kelly Pierce, Jamie & Chris Pilson, Emma Rabe, Sara Reed, Yvonne Schroeder, Greg Thompson and Willoughby Sales were recognized in the Faculty Club for contributions of $1,000 and up.