The Teutopolis Board of Education made personnel moves at their meeting on Monday, March 12th.
During the meeting, the Board approved Melinda Bloemer, Darlene Unkraut, Tess Borries, Josh Cottrill, Teri Heuerman, Cheryl McLeod, and Dan Blankenship for additional summer help. They then approved a six-day extended contract for Kyla Hall to complete end-of year tasks and a two-day contract for Diana Grinestaff to complete start-of-school tasks. Additionally, the Board hired Kent Probst and Kim Hakman as THS Boys Tennis JV Co-Coaches, Jordan Pals as Jr High 7th Grade Girls Basketball Coach, and Allison Vogt as an Elementary Teacher, as well as approving Brittany Beals as a student teacher for 2018-2019. The Board then decided to approve to advertise for an Early Elementary Teacher.
Additional items discussed and acted on by the Board include:
- Renewed membership in IHSA for 2018-2019
- Approved Summer Library Program for Tuesdays from 8:30am-11:30am from May 29th-July 10th.
- Approved Summer Book Club for Tuesdays from 8:30am-11:00am from May 29th – July 17th.
- Approved Summer Reading Camp for Monday-Thursday for July 23rd – 26th and July 30th – August 2nd.
- Approved SEPCO Agreement for 2018-2019.
- Continued discussion on THS facility and new district goals.