Effingham County Sheriff’s Department
December 11, 2017
- Tiffany L. Cammon, 31, of Louisville was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for failure to appear on an original warrant from Jasper County for fishing without a license. Cammon Posted $300.
- Seth A. Hugonin, 28, of Dieterich was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for failure to appear on an original warrant from Jasper County for fishing without a license. Hugonin Posted $275.
- Noah A. Rebollo, 18, of Effingham was arrested by the Effingham Police Department for 2 counts of Domestic Battery, and Interfering with a domestic violence report. Rebollo is in Custody.
- Kenneth M. Howell, 34, of Cowden was arrested by the Effingham Police Department for unlawful use of a weapon. Howell posted $150.
- Daryl A. McGregor Jr., 19, of Dieterich was arrested for failure to appear on an original warrant of driving a vehicle without insurance. McGregor posted $275.
- James M. Harper Jr., 35, of Edgewood was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for an original warrant of domestic battery. Harper is in Custody.
- William J. Doyle III, 25, of Detroit, MI was arrested by the Illinois State Police for driving with a suspended license, and speeding. Doyle is NTA.
- Anthony D. Foote, 22, of Watson was arrested by the Effingham Police Department for a PTR warrant of aggravated driving under the influence/driving without a license. Foote is in Custody.
Kendrick A, Jackson, 24, of Beecher City was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for failure to appear on an original warrant of operating an uninsured motor vehicle. Jackson Posted $275.
Effingham Police Department
- At 11:00 a.m. an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle owned by Richard D. Hampton, of Louisville. No Injuries, or Citations.
- At 5:47 p.m. at 1805 W. Fayette a semi driven by Jodine Donna Kay-Williams, 31, of Palm Bay, FL struck a parked Semi Owned by TMC, Des Moines, IA. No injuries, or Citations.
- At 6:41 p.m. at 1502 W. Fayette a vehicle driven by Mark E. Goodman, 44, of Tawas City, MI struck and Damaged a fuel pump at Holiday Jack Flash. NO injuries or citations.
Mattoon Police Department
December 11, 2017
- Mattoon Police arrested Jerrod S. Myer, 44 of Mattoon, on 12/11/17 at 8:54 p.m., for the offense of Criminal Damage to Property. The charge alleges that on 12/01/17, Mr. Myer knowingly and without justification damaged a window to a motor vehicle while in the Mattoon Walmart parking lot. Mr. Myer posted bond and was released.
Clay County Sheriff’s Office
December 8, 2017
- At approximately 9:09 a.m. the Clay County Sheriff’s Office responded to a report of a burglary in progress at a residence in Hoosier Township. Upon arrival the sheriff and deputies began checking the residence and located a male subject inside the house. When subject was confronted by the sheriff and deputies he fled into a wooded area north of the residence. The subject was taken into custody following a foot pursuit. As a result of a the incident 26 year old Charles A Hundley of Noble was arrested for the offenses of Resisting a Peace Officer, Criminal Trespass to Residence, and Residential Burglary. Hundley was also arrested for an Effingham County warrant for Failure to Appear on the original charge of Unlawful Possession of Methamphetamine bond set in amount $7,500 plus $75 FTA fee, 10% to apply, and a Richland County Warrant for Possession of a Stolen Vehicle bond set in the amount $50,000, 10% to apply. Hundley is currently incarcerated in the Clay County Jail. The charge is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty.