Effingham County Sheriff’s Department
December 5, 2017
- Kameron D Myers, 19, of Effingham was arrested by Effingham Conuty Sheriff’s Department on an original warrant for methamphetamine delivery. Myers is in custody.
- James R Kollman, 48, of Effingham was arrested by Effingham Police Department for failure to appear on an original warrant for contempt. Kollman is in custody.
Effingham Police Department
December 1, 2017
- Jennie R Hudgins, 41, of Effingham was cited for theft.
Shelby County Sheriff’s Department
November 3, 2017
- Johnny J Holigarth, 33, of Moweaqua was arrested by a Shelby County Deputy assigned on Mowequa patrol for driving while his license was revoked, and possession of a controlled substance. He is currently incarcerated in a detention center.
November 15, 2017
- Following a domestic altercation reported to the Shelby County Sheriff’s Department Tyler J. Hardesty, 26, of Neoga was arrested for aggravated domestic battery. It was reported he hit and choked his girlfriend during the altercation. He was transported to the detention center and incarcerated awaiting his first appearance in court. The illinois Depart of Corrections Parole division as he is a person on supervised release
November 24, 2017
- While on patrol in Tower Hill a Deputy observed a person identified as Brandon L Kay, 29, 0f Tower Hill driving on Route 16. The deputy knew Kay to be a person with a suspended/revoked driver’s license. He was arrested in the parking lot of Casey’s and transported to the Detention Center where he now incarcerated awaiting his first appearance in court.
November 25, 2017
- Deputies located a reported underage drinking party located in Lakewood Township at a residence near the intersection of 886N and 1400E. Deputies made entry onto the property and arrested 12 underaged persons for illegal consumption of alcohol. Many other suspected underage persons fled the rural area on foot upon seeing the Deputies. Efforts are being made to identify these persons with possible charges to follow.
November 28, 2017
- Deputies were called to a rural residence located near CR 1024E and CR 500N for a report of a dpmestic distrubance. Once Deputies made entry into the home Mark F. Smith, 61, of Tower Hill was arrested for domestic battery, and transported to the detention center where he remains incarcerated awaiting a first appearance in court.