***PRESS RELEASE*** ‘
Effingham, Il – Studies have shown the most popular day to buy a christmas tree is the Saturday after Thanksgiving weekend (Today, December 2nd).
And while prices tend to fall as christmas gets closer, your readers can score a great deal on the centerpiece of their holiday decor right now.
No matter if your readers are looking for a real tree for that fresh pine scent, or if they are looking to buy an artificial tree they will use for years to come, we have gathered up the top places they can place their order and have their tree delievered straight to their door.
Where to Buy Artificial Christmas Trees
When it comes to artificial trees, you have tons of options, and some of the better ones are incredibly lifelike.
You also have the option of buying a pre-lit tree, in case stringing tangled strands of lights isn’t your idea of holiday cheer.
- Balsam Hill has one of the most extensive selections of artificial trees on the market. You can shop by size (from under 6 feet tall to 30 feet tall), light type (clear, color or both), shape, tree type (fir, spruce, pine) ease of set-up and degree of realism. Prices range from $99 (small potted trees) to $13,000 (a 30-foot-tall pre-lit artificial pine). There are plenty of 6-to-7-foot best-sellers in the $200-to-$400 range.
- Ways to save: With these Balsam Hill coupon codes, you can get $35 + free shipping on orders over $499 and $75 off orders of $899.
- Home Depot lets you shop by needle type, size and light type. Its artificial trees range in size from 3 feet to 12 feet. Most of the 6-to-7-foot trees are in the $99-to-$200 range.
- Ways to save: Use these coupon codes for discounts on select orders. Get free shipping for orders over $45.
- Lowe’s lets you shop artificial trees by light type, energy efficiency, type and height. Prices on full-size trees (6+ feet) range from about $70 to about $550.
- Ways to save: Get free shipping on orders over $49 (under 150 pounds).
- The craft store has unlit and pre-lit trees ranging from table-top size to more than 9.5 feet tall. Most full-sized trees fall in the $100-to-$200 range.
- Ways to save: For the rest of the holiday season, get 60% off and free shipping on all trees 6 feet and taller. Michaels also frequently offers discount codes on single items.
- You can buy pretty much anything on Overstock, including artificial trees. You can choose from plenty of styles and sizes, and you have plenty of full-size options in the $100-$250 range.
- Ways to save: Get 10% off any order plus free shipping.
- Target offers pre-lit and unlit trees from 4 feet tall to over 9 feet tall. Plenty of full-sized options are in the under-$200 range.
- Ways to save: Get up to 30% off Christmas trees. Also get free shipping and returns on all orders through Dec. 23.
- Tree Classics specializes in holiday decor, and you can find the perfect tree for your space by shopping by height (4 feet to 17 feet), needle type, light type, space-saving potential (slim and narrow trees are available), shape and energy efficiency. Most 6-to-7-foot trees are in the $99-to-$350 range.
- Ways to save: Use these promo codes to get $20 to $90 off plus free shipping.
- If you want to make a statement with a tree color you won’t find in nature, Treetopia has Christmas trees in blue, gold, silver, pink, black, patterned, ombre, rainbow and more. It also has more traditional realistic-looking trees. Trees can be purchased pre-lit or unlit, and in heights under 5 feet to over 8 feet. You can buy pencil-shaped trees for narrow spaces, slim trees or full trees.
- Most 6-to-7-foot trees range in cost from about $130 to $300.
- Ways to save: Treetopia is offering promo codes all through the holiday season, which include both discounts and free shipping.
- The online furniture giant also sells artificial trees. You’ll find plenty of 6-to-7-foot options for under $100, as well as some larger and higher-quality options for $400+.
- Ways to save: Use these offers to get discounts. Also, get free shipping on orders over $49.
Where to Buy Real Christmas Trees
- If you want a fresh tree but don’t want to rope one to the top of your car, some retailers allow you to order online and have the tree shipped to you.
Five Star Christmas Tree Co.
- Order a tree via this site, and the company will select a tree from a partner farm and deliver it to you. You also have the option to pay for installation and Treecycling Pickup after Christmas is over.
- You can choose between Fraser Firs and Blue Spruces. Trees between 6 and 7 feet tall will run you about $160, which includes delivery. You have the option of adding a driver gratuity as well.
- Ways to save: Deals on live trees during the Christmas season are hard to come by. However, you can sign up for deals by subscribing to Five Star Christmas Tree Co.’s newsletter.
- Lowe’s offers fresh-cut fir trees during the holiday season, ranging in size from 3 feet tall to 12 feet tall. Prices for trees 5+ feet tall start at $29.98 and range to $125 to the largest trees.
- You can have the tree delivered to your house, but, as fresh trees aren’t collapsable like artificial ones, regular parcel delivery won’t suffice. You’ll have to pay for Lowe’s Truck Delivery, which is usually $55 (but varies based on your distance from the nearest Lowe’s that has your tree of choice available).
- Ways to save: You’ll be hard-pressed to find discounts on fresh-cut Christmas trees leading up to Christmas. But if you frequently shop at Lowe’s, consider getting the Lowe’s Advantage Card, which gives you 5% cashback on every purchase.
A Tree to Your Door
- This business allows you to pick a tree online and have it shipped to your door. Shipping times vary from a day to five days in the continental U.S. (depending on your distance from the company’s tree farm). Shipping costs vary by your location and the size of the tree. Trees over 7 feet tall will incur an additional oversized-shipping fee of $25. Keep in mind that trees ship only once per week.
- For FedEx Ground shipping on a 6-foot tree, shipping costs in the continental U.S. range from $51 about $80, depending on your location.
- You can choose your tree by type (fir, pine, spruce) and size (3 feet tall to 8-and-a-half feet tall). Trees range in cost from $39 (for a 3-foot tree to $99 for an 8- to 8-and-a-half-foot tree).
- Ways to save: A Tree to Your Door offers discounts on specific types and sizes of trees. You can browse them here.
Disclaimer: Please check your local stores for confirmation of deals.
Press Release courtesy of Offers.com