Pizza Man will be doing a promotion on Wednesday, October 18 th for United Way of Effingham County.
They will donate $1 for every “Lunch Special” served from 11 am – 2 pm.
Please place your order early.
Phone orders will be accepted as early as 8 am on Monday, October 16th.
Funds raised will be given to the 25 local United Way Partner Agencies:
- Andrew Gobczynski
- Big Heart Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Mid-Illinois – Effingham County
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Boy Scouts of America – Lincoln Trails Council
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) of Effingham County
- Catholic Charities
- CEFS Literacy Program
- CEFS Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Child Advocacy Center of E. Central Illinois
- Effingham Child Development Center
- Effingham County FISH Human Services
- Effingham County Search and Rescue
- Effingham County Youth Commission
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Girl Scouts of Southern Illinois
- Heartland Human Services
- Meals on Wheels of CEFS
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) of Effingham County
- One Hope United
- SAFE (Sexual Assault and Family Emergencies)
- Senior Services of Effingham County
- STAR (Strategic Training and Restoration)
- SWAN (Stopping Woman Abuse Now) and Unit 40 Mentoring Program.
Enjoy pizza and help support the agencies that provide services to those in need in Effingham
For more information about United Way of Effingham County or the Partner Agencies, please
call 342-3824 or visit www.effinghamunitedway.org.
Press Release Courtesy of United Way of Effingham County