Effingham County Jail:
- 28-year-old Robert E. Barlow, of Flora, IL, was arrested Monday by the Effingham Police Department on a Clay County Warrant for Domestic Battery. He was taken to Clay County Jail.
- 30-year-old Andrew L. Eubanks, of Benton, IL, was arrested Monday by the Effingham Police Department on Charges of Criminal Damage to Property over $300
Effingham Police Department:
October 3, 2016
- At 7:50 A.M. at the intersection of Temple and Maple a vehicle driven by Jessica T. Starrett, 17, Effingham, collided with a vehicle driven by Kathleen N. Williams, 35, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
- At 9:17 A.M. at the intersection of 3rd and Section a vehicle driven by Judy E. Ellis, 65, Montrose, collided with a vehicle driven by Mark W. Shaw, 62, Effingham. Ellis sustained injuries but refused treatment. No citations.
- At 7:22 P.M. east of the intersection of Ford and Keller a vehicle driven by Daniel T. Langford, 25, Effingham, struck a vehicle driven by Jesse J. Simmons, 65, Farina. No injuries and no citations.
Theft of a wallet and contents occurred from 2911 S. Banker on 10/3/16 at approximately 7:00 A.M. Stolen was a wallet valued at $10.00, Driver’s License, four credit cards and an undetermined amount of cash.