Effingham, IL -(Effingham Radio)-
Effingham County Jail
June 20, 2018
- 58 year old, Daniel J Ritter, of Calhoun, IL was arrested by Effingham Police Department for Unlawful Possession of Ammo without Foid and Civil Possesion of Cannabis.
Effingham Police Department
June 12, 2018
- At 11:08 A.M. at the intersection of Banker and Fayette a vehicle driven by
70 year old, Sheila A. Himes, of St. Elmo, rear-ended a vehicle driven by 68 year old, Mark S.
Heischmidt, of St. Elmo. No injuries and no citations.
June 15, 2018
- At 1:44 P.M. at the intersection of Jefferson and Mulberry a vehicle driven
by 36 year old Thomas M. Hopkins, of Mode, pulled in front of and was struck by a
vehicle driven by 30 year old Megan L. Dulumback, of Effingham. No injuries. Hopkins
was ticketed for Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle and Disobeying
Traffic Control Device.
June 17, 2018
- At 3:47 P.M. south of the intersection of Banker and Fayette a vehicle
driven by 82 year old, Paul J. Wolke, of Sigel, sideswiped a vehicle driven by 36 year old Justin D.
Richards, of Cowden. No injuries and no citations.
June 20, 2018
- At 8:25 A.M. at the intersection of Fayette and Banker a vehicle driven by
77 year old Jerry L. Frailey, of Beecher City, collided with a vehicle driven by 57 year old Janet L.
Keyes, of Brownstown. Keyes and a passenger in Keyes’ vehicle, ten month old, Karson
Brown, of Edgewood, sustained injuries and were transported by
ambulance to HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital for treatment. Frailey
was ticketed for Failure to Yield.
- At 10:50 A.M. at the intersection of Keller and Evergreen a vehicle driven by
36 year old Craig J. Himes, of Mansfield, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Beth A.
33 year old, Wormhaudt, of Toledo. No injuries and no citations.
- At 5:06 P.M. at the intersection of 3rd and Technology a vehicle driven by
27 year old, Justin M. Dust, of Effingham, rear-ended a vehicle driven by 38 year old, Leah M.
Myers, of Olney. No injuries and no citations.
- At 5:05 P.M. at the intersection of Willow and Fayette a vehicle driven by
53 year old Gina M. Depola, of Effingham, rear-ended a vehicle driven by 18 year old Anne M.
Hakman, of Mason. No injuries and no citations.
May 5, 2018
- 50 year old, Donald L. Grove, of Beecher City was cited for Illegal Dumping Garbage on Real Property
June 11, 2018
- 19 year old, Jonathan A. Heiser, of Altamont was cited for Disobeying Traffic Control Device
June 15, 2018
- 44 year old, Mary C. Hunley Bingman, of Altamont was cited for Improper Display of Registration
- 34 year old, Justin S. Shadwell, of Effingham was cited for Criminal Damage to Property
- 21 year old, Blake E. Willis, of Altamont was cited for Possession of Methamphetamine Criminal Trespass to Property
June 16, 2018
- 37 year old, Joshua J. McKinney, of Aurora Driving While License Suspended
ALL INDIVIDUALS LISTED AS ARRESTED OR ISSUED A CITATION ARE
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW