Effingham, Ill. – This past Friday, the Bobblehead Hall of Fame Released a licensed limited edition bobble head of Loyola-Chicago’s “Sister Jean”
In that short time the bobblehead became the best selling bobblehead in HOF history.
Here is a statement from the official Hall of Fame:
Here is an update on just how crazy people have gone for Sister Jean’s bobblehead:
- – We’ve been completely overwhelmed with the love for Sister Jean and her bobbleheads. In just over 24 hours, a Sister Jean bobblehead had been sold to people in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Canada!!
- We hit 5,000 sold in just over 48 hours (that’s 107 Sister Jean bobbleheads every hour or 1.7 every minute).
– It’s now the best-selling bobblehead we’ve ever offered, quickly surpassing the Clemson Football National Championship Bobblehead (just under 3,000).
– 63% of the orders have come from outside of Illinois, showing just how much the country has fell in love with Sister Jean.
– When the Final Four rolls into San Antonio in just a few days, the biggest name might not be a player, coach or celebrity attendee–instead, it most likely will be a nun from Chicago! Who would have guessed that just a few weeks ago when the NCAA Tournament got underway? Not even Sister Jean herself, who only had Loyola-Chicago going to the Sweet 16.
– Largest quantity purchased by one person: 30.
Via Bobblehead Hall of Fame