Effingham County Jail
March 21, 2018
- 43 year old, Mickel R Taylor, of Effingham was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County original warrant for battery.
- 40 year old, Clara A Bailey, of Oakland was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant attachment for contempt. Bailey posted $100.
- 24 year old, Taylor K Nathan, of Effingham was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for possession of a controlled substance.
- 64 year old, Cecil A Doty, of Beecher City was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for driving while license is revoked. Doty posted $150.
Effingham Police Department
March 15, 2018
- At 3:00pm west of the intersection of Ford and Raney, a vehicle driven by 33 year old, Heather L Caldwell, of Edgewood rear-ended a vehicle driven by 22 year old, Dakota A Ferris, of Greenup. No injuries or citations were reported.
March 16, 2018
- At 2:07pm at the intersection of Jefferson and Maple, a vehicle driven by 67 year old, Donald R Barr, of Effingham collided with a vehicle driven by 31 year old, Helana L Miller, of Stewardson. No injuries or citations were reported.
March 17, 2018
- At 8:45pm at the intersection of 4th and Eiche, a vehicle driven by 18 year old, Shelby L Myers, of Effingham struck a vehicle driven by 17 year old, Hannah R Koester, of Effingham. No injuries or citations were reported.
March 21, 2018
- 38 year old, Miranda D Ledbetter, of St Elmo was cited for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- 39 year old, Joshua A Ashbaugh, of Olney was cited for no valid driver’s license.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.