Effingham County Jail
February 8, 2018
- 39 year old, Eric L Jarosik, of St Marie was arrested by the Effingham Police Department for driving while license is suspended. Jarosik posted $150.
- 38 year old, Brandy M Wilkerson, of Salem was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County failure to appear warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
- 25 year old, Brady M Carroll, of Effingham was arrested by the Effingham Police Department for failure to report an address change as a sex offender.
Effingham Police Department
February 7, 2018
- At 7:22am at 1701 W Evergreen, a semi driven by 23 year old, Antonio Jones Chavez, of Westland, Michigan sideswiped a semi driven by 47 year old, Hirkic Serko, of St Louis, Missouri. No injuries or citations were reported.
- At 11:46am at the intersection of 3rd and Technology, a vehicle driven by 28 year old, Lindsay N Vanatta, of Yale rear-ended a vehicle driven by 33 year old, Nicky J Stein, of Effingham. No injuries or citations were reported.
February 9, 2018
- At 1:01am at 2500 N 3rd, a semi driven by 52 year old, Kenneth A Bradstock, of Elyria, Ohio struck a parked semi owned by Paccar Financial Corporation, of Lindsay, Texas. No injuries or citations were reported.
February 2, 2018
- 33 year old, Bobbie S Jayne, of Effingham was cited for use of intoxicating compounds.
February 3, 2018
- 24 year old, Robert E Bone, of Effingham was cited for criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct.
February 4, 2018
- 26 year old, Danielle C Wagner, of Effingham was cited for illegal transportation of alcohol.
February 6, 2018
- 45 year old, Jason M Longoria, of Effingham was cited for violation of an order of protection.
February 8, 2018
- 39 year old, Eric Jarosik, of St Marie was cited for driving while license is suspended.
- 25 year old, Brady M Carroll, of Effingham was cited for failure to register a change of address as a sex offender.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.