Effingham County Jail
November 1, 2017
- 38-Year-old Shawn D. Gordon of Beecher City, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant unauthorized video recording, and live video transmission. Gordon posted $1000.
- 28-Year-old Dylan K McDaniel of Winsor, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant for failure to appear on a previous charge of driving under the influence. McDaniel is in custody.
- 46-Year-old William A. Dockery of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department for resisting/obstruction of a peace officer, and a previous warrant for theft. Dockery is currently in custody.
Effingham Police Department
October 31, 2017
- At 9:29 a.m. at 500 W. Frederic an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle owned by Jennifer Lynn-Baker of Effingham. No injuries or citations were reported.
- At 12:41 p.m. at 1502 E. Fayette an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle owned by Debbie Worman of Effingham. No injuries or citations were reported.
- At 7:42 p.m. at the intersection of Fayette and Banker a vehicle driven by 65-year-old Linda L. Rudophi of Noble, sideswiped a vehicle driven by 24 year-old Hannah R. Heulsing of Effingham. No Injuries or citations were reported.
October 29, 2017
- 22 Year-old Cole D. Hanley of Sigel was arrested by the Effingham Police Department for Obstruction of Justice.
Mattoon Police Department
October 31, 2017
- Mattoon Police Department arrested Jerry Lee Gordon Jr., age 62 of Mattoon, at 7:38 a.m. The arrest occurred in the 2100 block of Champaign Ave. Gordon was charged with Domestic Battery. The Charge Alleges that he struck a woman in the nose. Minor injuries were reported. Gordon is currently in Jail.
Clay County Sheriff’s Department
October 28, 2017
- The Clay County Sheriff’s Office was notified of a motor vehicle accident at 9:05p.m. at the intersection of Hwy 45 and Vandalia Road in Louisville. Apparently 45 year old Brandon D. Harmon of Louisville, while operating a 2007 Ford F-150, was stopped at the intersection going east when a 2001 Chevrolet pulling a trailer, operated by 64- year-old Jeffery Gill of Clay city, attempted to turn west from Hwy 45 and the trailer struck the Harmon vehicle. No injuries reported.
October 30, 2017
- The Clay County Sheriff’s Office was notified of a motor vehicle accident at 5:06 p.m. at the intersection of Hwy. 45 and Chestnut Street in Louisville. Apparently 18 year-old Hannah M. Smith of Louisville, operating a 2005 Ford was traveling north on Hwy. 45, stopped awaiting to turn left onto Chesnut Street when a 2011 Pontiac operated by a 20-year-old Austin Hartsey of Louisville, struck Smith. No Injuries were reported. Hartsey was cited for Failure to Reduce Speed to Avoid an Accident.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.