Effingham County Jail
May 15, 2017
- 38 year old, Jeramie Daniel Boone, of Altamont was arrested by the Altamont Police Department for domestic battery.
- 26 year old, Mitchel Ryan Dunigan, of Effingham was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a Fayette County failure to appear warrant for home invasion/ bodily harm. Dunigan posted $225.
- 18 year old, Shyanne Lakota McCarty, of Alma was arrested by the Altamont Police Department for disorderly conduct. McCarty posted $150.
- 20 year old, Alexa Jade Feldhake, of Altamont was arrested by the Altamont Police Department for domestic battery and driving while license is suspended.
Effingham Police Department
May 11, 2017
- At 4:00am at 1805 W. Fayette, a vehicle driven by 76 year old, Eugene A. Beccue, of Bandera, Texas left the parking lot, drove over a curb and through lawns owned by Petro and Raintree Inn, becoming stuck. No injuries or citations were reported.
- At 2:00pm at 1204 Avenue of Mid America, an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle owned by Sandra Newman, of Altamont. No injuries or citations were reported at this time.
- At 2:47pm at the intersection of Willow and Gordon, a vehicle driven by 19 year old, Michael P. Drees, of Dieterich rear-ended a vehicle driven by 58 year old, Ken C. Ritter, of Effingham. No injuries or citations were reported.
May 12, 2017
- At 3:00am at 2911 South Banker, an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle owned by Jimmy Winchester, of Effingham. No injuries or citations reported at this time.
May 15, 2017
- At 6:58am north of the intersection of Raney and Parker, a vehicle driven by 37 year old, Kenneth M. East, of Watson rear-ended a vehicle driven by 48 year old, Phillip E. Althoff, of Effingham. The impact caused Althoff to rear-end a vehicle driven by 22 year old, Jesse S. Tucker, of Altamont. No injuries were reported. East was ticketed for following too closely.
- At 12:20pm west of the intersection of Evergreen and 3rd, a vehicle driven by 18 year old, Sydnie M. Vahling, of Dieterich rear-ended a vehicle driven by 26 year old, Jamie D. Kloss, of Effingham. No injuries or citations were reported.
- Police are investigating the theft of a white 2001 8’x16′ enclosed Haulmark trailer valued at $4,700. The theft occurred while the trailer was parked behind 600 S. Park sometime between the hours of 3:45pm on April 13th and 11:45am on May 10th.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.