Effingham County Jail – April 18, 2017
- 32 year old, Dax Ray Flowers, of Effingham was arrested by the Effingham Police Department for driving while under the influence of alcohol. Flowers posted $100 and a valid driver’s license.
- 39 year old, Deborah Kay McCracken, of Effingham was arrested by the Illinois State Police on a Cumberland County failure to appear warrant for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- 39 year old, Derrick D. Pipkins, of Dallas, Texas was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriffs Department and was sentenced to 48 hours for driving while license is suspended.
- 26 year old, Brittany L. Jarosikm of Ste. Marie was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for contempt of court for failing to report to probation on an original charge of possession of less than 5 grams of Methamphetamine. Jarosik posted $500.
- 32 year old, Charles N. Ray, of St. Louis was arrested by the Illinois State Police for driving while license is suspended, possession of 2.5 to 10 grams of cannabis (civil charge), and possession of drug paraphernalia (civil charge). Ray posted $150.
- 49 year old, David A. Morber, of Willow Hill was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for driving while license is suspended. Morber posted $150.
- 22 year old, Dylan L. Haack, of Jewett was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a Jasper County warrant for criminal damage to property. Haack posted $1,500.
- At 9:04pm, 24 year old, Mitchell L. Kurtz, of Dieterich turned in front of and struck Zachary B. Correll, 22 of Altamont’s vehicle at the intersection of Outer Belt West and West National Road. Correll experienced injuries, but refused to seek treatment. Kurtz was cited for failure to yield.
- At 5:15am, 62 year old, Margie A. Heuerman, of Teutopolis struck a deer west of the intersection of East Fayette and John Deere. No injuries or citations were reported.
- At 8:48am, an unknown vehicle sideswiped 66 year old, Judy A. Lewis, Greenup’s vehicle west of the intersection of West Fayette and South Henrietta. No injuries or citations have been reported at this time.
- At 3:00pm, 17 year old, Kady R. Wilkins, of Watson rear-ended 19 year old, Julie A. Deters, of Effingham at 505 Maple. No injuries were reported. Wilkins was cited for failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
- At 5:07pm, 71 year old, James M. Free II, of Mason struck the parked vehicle of 62 year old, Mary Esker, of Teutopolis at 201 Walk. No injuries or citations were reported.
- At 11:24pm, 23 year old, Kaysha M. Silva, of Wentworth, Missouri struck the parked semi of Swift Transportation, of Gary, Indiana at 2500 North 3rd. No injuries or citations were issued.
- 41 year old, Emily A. Schall, of Effingham was cited for expired registration.
- 52 year old, Delois E. Butler, of Effingham was cited for a noise ordinance violation for barking dogs.
- 30 year old, Jessica L. Riechman, of Mt. Vernon was cited for passing a stopped school bus that was loading/unloading and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.