Effingham County Jail – April 16, 2017
19 year old, Ramon Ibarra, of Urbana was arrested by the Illinois State Police for speeding, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, manufacturing/delivery of 30-500 grams of Cannabis, possession of ammo without a FOID card (2 counts), and unlawful possession of firearm without a FOID card (2 counts). Ibarra posted $3,000.
- 19 year old, Breaunna A. Dyson, of Champaign was arrested by the Illinois State Police for possession of ammo without a FOID card (2 counts), manufacturing/delivery of 20-500 grams of cannabis, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Dyson posted $2,000.
Effingham County Jail – April 17, 2017
- 23 year old, Nathan K. Taylor, of Effingham was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for contempt of court for a failed drug test.
- On April 17th at 10:49am, 63 year old, Linda G. Richardson, of Brownstown was travling westbound on U.S. Route 40 at the Country Club Road. Richardson left the highway to the right, crossed into the eastbound lane, and left the roadway again. The vehicle came to a rest in the embankment. Richardson sustained injuries and was tranported to HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital for treatment. She was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
- The Effingham Police Department is investigating criminal damage to a vehicle that occurred on Wednesday, April 12th at 1001 Avenue of Mid America between the hours of 9:48pm and 11:00pm. The hood of a vehicle had sustained undetermined amount of damage.
- The Effingham Police Department is investigating a burglary that happened from a motor vehicle on 900 East Fayette between 3:30pm on Thursday, April 13th and 9:28am on Monday, April 17th. Numerous power tools, hand tools, copper wire, and steel-toe boots in the total amount of $1,310 were taken.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.