Effingham County Jail Bookings – April 6, 2017:
- 47 year old Kenneth T. Shewmake, of Montrose, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a Livingston County warrant for Failure to Appear on DUI/Drugs. Bond of $375 was posted.
- 61 year old Leonard E. Livingston, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on and 18 month sentence with the Department of Corrections.
- 23 year old Katlynn M. Rhodes, of St. Elmo, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department on a Fayette County failure to appear warrant on Theft over $500. She was released to Fayette County Authorities.
- 25 year old Toni R. Rutherford, of Effingham, IL, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a Fayette County failure to appear warrant on Possession of Cannabis less than 2.5 grams. Bond $225 was posted.
- 33 year old Brandon L. Stallings, of Tahlequah. Oklahoma, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Battery.
Effingham Police Department:
April 6, 2017:
- At 6:12 A.M. at the intersection of Franklin and Keller an unknown vehicle struck a vehicle driven by Gretchen L. King, 37, Effingham. No injuries and no citations at this time.
April 6, 2017:
- Taylor B. Mix, 24, Effingham
- Expired Registration
- A burglary occurred to a residence in the 800th block of Edgar between 6:00 P.M. 3/29/17 and 12:25 P.M. 4/5/17. Stolen were two ladders, one air purifier, two interior doors, multiple hand tools, five trash cans and five rolls of insulation, for a total loss of $1,130.00. During the incident, an exterior door sustained $75.00 damage, and an interior wall sustained $50.00 damage.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.