Effingham County Jail Bookings – March 5, 2017:
- 44 Shantisa G. Miller, of Aurora, IL, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for Failure to Appear on Expired Registration/Improper use of Registration or Titles, a Cook County warrant for Forgery, a Kane County warrant for DUI, a Dupage County warrant for Failure to Appear on Driving While Licence Revoked, and Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle and no Valid Registration.
- 43 year old Perry Graham, of Altamont, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on two separate Effingham County Warrants for Failure to Appear on Civil Matter. Bond of $200 was posted.
- 47 year old Patrick G. Gibbs, of Wood River, IL, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Possession of Methamphetamine.
April 5, 2017:
- At 6:25 A.M. at 1701 W. Evergreen a semi driven by Teodosin Mile, 60, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, struck a semi driven by Carlton B. Conway, 52, Brodhead, WI. No injuries and no citations.
- At 12:45 P.M. at the intersection of Banker and Clark a vehicle driven by Dawn M. Greenwalt, 50, Xenia, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Richard P. Culver, 60, Edgewood, causing Culver’s vehicle to rear-end a vehicle driven by Kerri D. Junghanel, 35, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
- At 3:37 P.M. at the intersection of Banker and Jaycee a vehicle driven by Timothy D. McCormick, 16, Edgewood, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Braxton W. Overton, 18, Dieterich. No injuries and no citations.
- At 6:13 P.M. at 101 S. Merchant an unknown vehicle backed into a parked vehicle owned by Melanie Noland, 49, Mason. No injuries and no citations at this time.
April 4, 2017:
- Jennifer L. Vasquez, 42, Effingham
- Possession of Methamphetamine
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.