Effingham County Bookings – April 4, 2016:
- 32 year old Jesse E. Shaw, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for Failure to Appear on Disorderly Conduct.
- 23 year old Aaron T. Bock, of Pana, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged on a Fayette County warrant for Failure to Appear on Contempt of Court. He was released to Fayette County Authorities.
- 23 year old Wade G. McWhorter, of Vandalia, by the Illinois State Police and charged with Driving While Licence Suspended, Possession of Hypodermic Needle, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Possession of Methamphetamine.
- 29 year old Dustin J. Zumbahlen, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with retail theft. Bond of $150 was posted.
- 23 year old Trenton Dean Morrison, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County Warrant for Failure to Appear on Possession of Methamphetamine Manufacturing Material and a Coles County Warrant Failure to Appear on Possession of a Controlled Substance.
Effingham Police Department:
April 2, 2017:
- At 4:45 P.M. north of the intersection of Keller and Hampton a vehicle driven by Torrey J. Brown, 37, Watson, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Sonya L. Garrett, 52, Flora. No injuries and no citations.
April 4, 2017:
- At 6:10 A.M. at 1808 W. Fayette a semi driven by Jacob Gabor, 55, Taylor, MI, backed into a concrete pole. No injuries and no citations. At 10:50 A.M. at the intersection of Fayette and Willow a vehicle driven by Joshua S. Bobbitt, 18, Willow Hill, struck a vehicle driven by Donna J. Gutknecht, 69, Effingham. No injuries. Bobbitt was ticketed for Disobeying Traffic Control Device.
April 3, 2017:
- Bernard S. Bloemer, 27, Effingham
- Reckless Driving
- A 15 Year Old Juvenile from Effingham
- A 16 Year Old Juvenile from Effingham
April 4, 2017:
- Dustin J. Zumbahlen, 29, Effingham
- Retail Theft
- A burglary occurred to a residence in the 800th block of Richland between 4:50 P.M. 4/3/17 and 2:00 P.M. 4/4/17. An undetermined number of power tools were stolen. Multiple fixtures were damaged during the incident, including an exterior door, sink and water lines. Total damage is estimated at $300.00.
- Theft of an air-conditioning unit occurred from Merz Heating & Air, 509 S. Willow, between 5:00 P.M. 4/3/17 and 7:30 A.M. 4/4/17. The unit, which had been stored outside the building, is valued at $350.00.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.