Effingham County Jail Bookings – April 3, 2017:
- 24 year old Deondre Lashane Shaw, of Jackson, Tennessee, was arrested by the Illinois State Police and charged with Driving While Licence Suspended and Speeding 90 in a 70 MPH Zone. Bond of $150 was posted.
- 27 year old Cassey L. Stice, of Effingham, was arrested by the Illinois State Police and charged with DUI/Alcohol and Failure to Reduce Speed to Avoid a Crash.
- 34 year old Ryne Michael Piece. of Effignham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and sentenced to 180 Days Work Release for Aggravated Domestic Battery/Strangle.
- 37 year old Jeremy Curtis Landreth, of Farina, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County Warrant for Failure to Appear on DUI-Drugs.
- 42 year old Jennifer Lynn Vasquez, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Posession of Methamphetimine, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Possession of a Controlled Substance.
Effingham Police Department:
April 3, 2017:
- At 9:24 P.M. at the intersection of Keller and Evergreen a vehicle driven by Vickie S. Fleshner, 64, Effingham, struck a deer. No injuries and no citations.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.