Effingham County Jail Bookings – March 29, 2017:
- 26 year old Ashley N. Roberts, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County Attachment for Contempt Failure to Appear. Bond of $250 was posted.
- 25 year old Virgil A.L. Evens, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on and Effingham County Warrant for Battery/Makes Physical Contact. Bond of $325 was posted.
- 21 year old Dylan W. Keller, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with No Valid Driver’s Licence and speeding 85 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. Bond of $150 was posted.
- 35 year old Sarah D. Louderback, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Pedestrian Under the Influence.
- 28 year old Aaron B. Baxter, of Edmond, Oklahoma, was arrested by the Altamont Police Department and charged with Driving While Licence Suspended. Bond of $150 was posted.
Effingham Police Department:
March 29, 2017:
- At 12:30 P.M. at the intersection of Temple and Maple a vehicle driven by Georgia A. Knepper, 82, Wheeler, struck a vehicle driven by Larry E. Milleville, 69, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
- At 1:29 P.M. at 2500 N. 3rd a U-Haul truck driven by Brandon T. Boyett, 23, Cadillac, MI, struck and damaged a fuel pump island owned by Pilot Truck Stop. No injuries and no citations.
March 29, 2017:
- Avery E. Nance, 23, Effingham
- Driving While License Suspended
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.