Effingham County Jail Bookings – March 27, 2017:
- 25 year old Zenen O. Escobar, of Altamont, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and sentenced to 5 days for DUI Alcohol.
- 41 year old Magdelena Nmi Lachica, of Chicago, was arrested by the Illinois State Police and charged with No Valid Driver’s Licence and Illegal Transportation of Alcohol. Bond of $150 was posted.
- 18 year old Alexis C. Gutierrez, of Watson, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with DUI Drugs, Failure to Reduce Speed to Avoid an Accident, Civil Possession of Cannabis, and Civil Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- 30 year old Lindsey J.M. Graham, of Altamont was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County Warrant for Failure to Appear on ATT For Contempt. Bond of $100 was posted.
- 25 year old Vernon T. Hood, of Watson, was arrested by the Effingham County SHeriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for Failure to Appear on Possession of Controlled Substance.
Effingham Police Department:
March 27, 2017:
- Christopher A. Koester, 55, Effingham
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.