Effingham County Jail Bookings – March 26, 2017:
- 31 year old Shannon R. Turner, of Daleville, IN, was arrested by the Altamont Police Department charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance-Hydrocodone and Possession of Cannabis less than 10 grams (civil).
- 23 year old Essence L. McFall, of Urbana, was arrested by the Altamont Police Department and charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance-Cocaine and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- 36 year old June M. Boyd, of Danville, was arrested by the Altamont Police Department on a Vermilion County Failure to Appear Warrant for 2 counts of Possession of a Controlled Substance and charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance-Heroine, and Possession of a Hypodermic Needle.
- 27 year old David L. Jackson, of Vandalia, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for For Failure to Appear on Failure to Report Weekly/No Fixed Address.
- 32 year old Aven L. Snyder III, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Driving While Licence Revoked and Possession of Cannabis Less than 10 grams (civil).
Effingham Police Department:
March 25, 2017:
- At 11:14 A.M. east of the intersection of Fayette and Banker an unknown vehicle sideswiped a vehicle driven by Ronda L. Flowers, 39, Effingham. No injuries and no citations at this time.
- At 6:19 P.M. at 1010 Outer Belt West a semi driven by Nur A. Abdikadir, 31, Columbus, OH, backed into a vehicle driven by Madison F. Carson, 17, St. Elmo. No injuries and no citations.
March 26, 2017:
- At 12:49 P.M. south of the intersection of Keller and Evergreen a vehicle driven by Rusty R. Rich, 35, Effingham, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Krista D. Borders, 25, Flora. A passenger in Borders’ vehicle, Geoffrey A. Borders, 39, Flora, sustained injuries and was transported by ambulance to HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital for treatment. Rich was ticketed for Failure to Reduce Speed to Avoid an Accident.
March 24, 2017:
- Jamelyn L. Geier, 37, Noble
- Retail Theft
- Zachary A. Anderson, 34, Effingham
- Domestic Battery
- Odalys Acebo, 50, Watson
- No Front License Plate
- Criminal damage to a vehicle occurred while parked in a parking lot in the 1600th block of Hillside between 4:30 P.M. 3/23/17 and 5:00 P.M. 3/24/17. An undetermined amount of damage occurred to the paint on both doors on the driver’s side.
- Theft of a rear license plate occurred from a vehicle while parked in the 700th block of W. Jefferson between 9:00 P.M. 3/23/17 and 4:04 P.M. 3/24/17.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.