Effingham County Jail – March 23, 2017:
- 31 year old Tiffany L. Wells, of Mattoon, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for Escape.
- 34 year old Kevin G. Dybowski, of North Aurora, IL, was arrested by the Altamont Police Department and charged with DUI Alcohol, Illegal Transportation of Alcohol, and Expired Driver’s Licence.
- 25 year old Levi B. Tackett, of Brownstown, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Criminal Damage to Property less than $300. Bond of $150 was posted.
Effingham Police Department:
March 23, 2017:
- At 4:59 P.M. at the intersection of Fayette and Banker a vehicle driven by Jessica D. Guthery, 25, Altamont, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Philip F. Luchtefeld, 67, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
- At 5:00 P.M. west of the intersection of Fayette and Banker a vehicle driven by Layton C. Barnes, 18, Shumway, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Joshua A. Hatfill, 31, Stewardson. No injuries. Barnes was ticketed for Failure to Reduce Speed to Avoid an Accident.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.