Effingham County Jail Bookings – March 21, 2017:
- 30 year old Ronald J. Davis, of Coffeyville, Kansas, was arrested by the Altamont Police Department and charged with Driving While Licence Revoked, Speeding 78 in a 70 zone, and Possession of Cannabis Less than 10 grams (civil). Bond of $150 was posted.
- 30 year old Amanda M. York, of Thompsonville, IL, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a Jasper County warrant for Failure to Appear on Petition to Revoke Court Supervision. Bond of $225.00 was posted.
- 27 year old Dylan K. McDaniel, of Windsor, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County Petition to Modify Bond Warrant for Driving While Licence Revoked. Bond of $300 was posted.
- Richard L. Julius, of Beecher City, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County Warrant for Deceptive Practice. Bond of $250 was posted.
- 25 year old Donetra A. Stuckey, of Mount Vernon, was arrested by the Illinois State Police and charged with Possession of Cannabis greater than 30 grams and Illegal Transportation of Alcohol by a Driver.
- 36 year old Robert R. West, of Spring Valley, California, was arrested by the Illinois State Police and charged with Driving While Licence Suspended, Speeding 87 in a 70 zone, and Possession of Cannabis (Civil).
- 29 year old Robert Brousseau, of Denver, Colorado, was arrested by the Altamont Police Department and charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance Cocaine, Speeding 75 in a 70 Zone, and Possession of Cannabis (Civil).
Effingham Police Department:
March 20, 2017:
- At 7:00 A.M. at 200 N 1st an unknown vehicle struck a vehicle owned by Casey J. Earlywine, 23, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
March 21, 2017:
- Patrick D. Mapes, 43, Effingham
March 22, 2017:
- Eduardo Rodriquez, 35, Hidalgo
- No Driver’s License
- Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.