Effingham County Jail Bookings – March 14, 2017:
- 41 year old Sean E. Kesser, of Vandalia, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Operating and Uninsured Motor Vehicle.
- 32 year old Marquita N. Jemison, of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, was arrested by the Illinois State Police on a Douglas County warrant for failure to appear on Driving While Licence Suspended. Bond of $300 was posted.
- 22 year old Brandon M. Bennett, of Gays, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County warrant for failure to appear on driving while licence revoked.
- 46 year old Laird W. Ohanlon Jr., of Dewitt, Iowa, was arrested by the Illinois State Police and charged with Driving While Licence Suspended and Speeding. Bond of $150 was posted.
- 28 year old Roberto G. Fabian, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with No Valid Driver’s Licence. He was given notice to appear.
Effingham Police Department:
March 13, 2017:
- At 4:37 P.M. at the intersection of Fayette and 4th a vehicle driven by John M. Dietrich, 48, Effingham, struck a vehicle driven by Lori L. Munguia, 43, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
March 14, 2017:
- At 5:45 A.M. south of the intersection of Willow and Pembroke a vehicle driven by Carolina D. Burton, 61, Newton, struck a deer. No injuries and no citations.
- Retail theft occurred from Walmart, 1204 Ave of Mid America, on 3/14/17 between 10:58 A.M. and 11:25 P.M. Stolen were photograph prints valued at $36.45.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.