March 8th is International Women’s Day!
To celebrate, here are the top 10 strong female country songs.
- Hell on Heels – The Pistol Annies
- Somethin’ Bad – Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood
- Dumb Blonde – Dolly Parton
- This One’s For The Girls – Martina McBride
- Tough – Kellie Pickler
- A Little Bit Stronger – Sara Evans
- Harper Valley PTA – Jeannie C. Riley
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman! – Shania Twain
- Follow Your Arrow – Kacey Musgraves
- Redneck Woman – Gretchen Wilson
Listen to these “Girl Power” country songs on 95.7 WCRC!