Effingham County Jail – March 1, 2017:
- 19 year old Skyler Jame Gibson, of Shumway, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and sentenced to 45 days work release for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- 54 year old Todd Hayden Bissell, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department on an Effingham County warrant for Failure to Appear on Aggravated DUI.
Effingham Police Department:
March 1, 2017:
- Between 9:30 A.M. and 10:45 A.M. at 912 N. Henrietta an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle owned by Tina Jones, Effingham. No injuries and no citations at this time.
- At 9:57 A.M. at the intersection of Maple and Jefferson a vehicle driven by Sylvia J. Northrop, 77, Effingham, struck a vehicle driven by Bonnie M. Vonderheide, 58, Strasburg. No injuries. Northrop was ticketed for Disobeying Stop Sign.
- At 1:21 P.M. at the intersection of Temple and Merchant a vehicle driven by Charles C. Lustig, 21, Effingham, struck a vehicle driven by Marlene A. Hoene, 56, Sigel. No injuries and no citations.
- At 3:22 P.M. at the intersection of St. Anthony and Merchant a vehicle driven by Riyaben P. Shah, 18, Effingham, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Karen S. Limes, 71, Effingham. No injuries. Shah was ticketed for Failure to Reduce Speed to Avoid an Accident.
- A burglary occurred to a shed in the 900th block of N. Henrietta between 7:00 P.M. 02/28/17 and 9:45 A.M. 3/1/17. No items were reported stolen. An exterior door sustained $250.00 damage.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.