Effingham County Jail Bookings – February 15, 2017:
- 29 year old Sthepen R. Strouse II, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and sentenced to 60 Days for DUI-Alcohol.
- 23 year old Blake Phillip Tegeler, of Teutopolis, was arrested by the Illinois State Police and charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Cannabis 10-30 grams, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Failure to Wear a Seat Belt.
- 19 year old Kentlee Demorke Marin, of Tuscola, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department on a Douglas County warrant for Failure to Appear Aggravated Battery and Criminal Trespass.
- 32 year old Andrea Renee Aanes, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Possession of Cannabis less than 2.5 grams (Civil).
Effingham Police Department:
February 15, 2017:
- At 11:54 A.M. at the intersection of Fayette and Henrietta a vehicle driven by Delaney C. Huber, 18, Teutopolis, pulled into the path of and was struck by a vehicle driven by Julie L. Heiden, 25, Effingham. Huber and a passenger in Huber’s vehicle, Payton Kocher, 20, Newton, both sustained injuries and were transported by ambulance to HSHS St. Anthony Memorial Hospital for treatment. Huber was ticketed for Disobeying Traffic Control Device.
- At 3:00 P.M. at 1204 Ave of Mid America an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle owned by Suzanne M. Palmer, 70, Effingham. No injuries and no citations at this time.
- At 3:23 P.M. at the intersection of E. Fayette and S. Willow a vehicle driven by Lois K. Zwettler, 47, Teutopolis, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Ronnie A. Klitzing, 42, Altamont. No injuries and no citations.
February 15, 2017:
- Storey M. Woodruff, 27, Effingham
- Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle
- Heather J. Nichols, 24, Mattoon
- Operating Vehicle with Expired Registration
- Operating Uninsured Motor Vehicle
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.