Effingham County Jail Bookings – January 9, 2017:
- 19-year-old Adam J. Lange, of Vandalia, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Contempt of Court/Failed Drug Test Positive for Methamphetamine.
- 21-year-old Cody R. Loy, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Possession of Methamphetamine and Failure to Wear Seat belt.
- 27-year-old Joseph M. Rhodes II, of Farina, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County Failure to Appear/Pay warrant of Residential Burglary.
Effingham Police Department
February 9, 2017:
- At 10:17 AM a 215 N. Banker a vehicle driven by Eldon M. Young, 73, Edgewood, struck a parked vehicle owned by John Sparks, Effingham. No Injuries and no citations.
- Theft of a flatbed semi-trailer owned by R&W Trucking, Charleston, occurred while parked at 1701 W. Fayette between 1/30/17 abd 2/7/2017. The value of the trailer is undetermined.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.