Effingham County Jail Bookings – February 2, 2017:
- 35-year-old Dustin E. Biggs, of Montrose, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Driving While Licence Suspended. Bond of $150 was posted.
- 57-year-old Lisa Marie Vahling was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Retail Theft. Bond of $150 was posted.
Effingham Police Department:
February 2, 2017:
- At 1:00 P.M. at 1901 S. Banker an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle driven by Cameron D. Myers, 18, Effingham. No injuries and no citations at this time.
- At 2:52 at the intersection of Outer Belt West and Evergreen a vehicle driven by Michael D. Weber, 57, Effingham, struck a deer. No injuries and no citations.
- Criminal Damage to a trailer owned by Hirschbach Motor Lines, occurred while parked at 1701 W. Evergreen between 12:30 P.M. on 02/01/2017 and 9:30 P.M. on 01/02/2017. An undetermined amount of damage occurred to the trailer.
- Burglary to a motor vehicle occurred while parked at 1901 S. Banker between 2:00 P.M. on 02/01/2017 and 7:12 A.M. on 02/02/2017. Stolen were lights valued at $200.
All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.