Effingham County Jail – January 21, 2017
- 23 year old, Wilbert H. Johnson, of Cambridge, Maryland was arrested by the Illinois State Police for driving while license is suspended and following too closely. Johnson posted $150 and was released.
- 53 year old, Steven J. McBride, of Effingham was arrested by the Effingham Police Department for disorderly conduct.
- 32 year old, Chelsea J. Sipes, of Shumway was arrested by the Clay County Sheriff’s Office on an Effingham County Warrant for failure to appear for possession of less than 5 grams of Methamphetamine.
- 30 year old, Davis A. Branham, of Effingham was arrested by the Effingham Police Department on a Coles County Warrant for failure to appear for retail theft of display merchandise less than $300.
Effingham County Jail- January 22, 2017
- 31 year old, Trista D. Williams, of Shelbyville was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department for driving while under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage. Williams posted $100 and a valid Illinois driver’s license and was released.