Friday Police Blotter – December 14, 2016:
- 24-year-old Deandre C. Daniels, of Indianapolis, was arrested by the Altamont Police Department on an Effingham County warrant for Failure to Appear on Driving While License Suspended/Driving While License Revoked.
December 15, 2016:
- 24-year-old Takeisha L. Ring, of Shumway, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with Driving While License Suspended, Expired Registration, and Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle. Bond of $150 was posted.
- 50-year-old Maria A. Rocha, of Aurora, Illinois, was arrested by the Illinois State Police on an Effingham County warrant for Failure to Appear/Pay on Speeding in a Construction Zone. Bond of $575 was posted.
- 26-year-old Trevor E. Will, of Dieterich, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with DUI Alcohol, Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle, and Failure to Dim Headlights When Required. Bond of $300 was posted.
December 14, 2016
- At 5:08 P.M. at the intersection of Althoff and Willenborg a vehicle driven by Monica M. Schumacher, 29, Sigel, struck a vehicle driven by Garry R. Stoldt, 71, Teutopolis. No injuries and no citations.