Effingham County Jail – December 5, 2016
- 35-year-old Terry Hays, of Mason, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on a three year sentence for Possession of Methamphetamine.
- 22-year-old Aaron T. Bock, of Pana, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County Warrant for Possession of a Controlled Substance.
- 56-year-old Linda S. Lee, of Montrose, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office and charged with Disorderly Conduct. Bail of $150 was posted.
- 46-year-old John A. Jackson, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with DUI/Alcohol, No Valid Driver’s Licence, No Valid Registration, and Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle. Bail of $300 was posted.
December 3, 2016:
- At 7:50 P.M. east of the intersection of Ford & Charlotte a semi driven by Dallas E. Ingle, 34, Inman, SC, drove through a “T” intersection, left the roadway and became stuck in a field. No injuries. Ingle was ticketed for Driving Under the Influence, Failure to Reduce Speed to Avoid an Accident and Disobeying Stop Sign.
December 5, 2016:
- At 3:41 P.M. at the intersection of Banker and Miracle a vehicle driven by Austin T. Nunnery, 20, Waterloo, collided with a vehicle driven by Marty P. Leigh, 49, Clay City. No injuries. Leigh was ticketed for Failure to Yield.
- Between 4:30 P.M. and 5:56 P.M. at 1204 Ave of Mid America an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle owned by Vicki Knepper, Newton. No injuries and no citations at this time.
December 6, 2016:
- Alexander G. Fearday, 20, Effingham
- Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle
- Tyson D. Jones, 34, Effingham