Effingham County Jail – November 20, 2016:
- 45-year-old David R. Smith, of Russell Springs, Kentucky, was transported to Effingham County Jail via US Prisoner Transport for an Effingham County Warrant for 2 counts of Robbery. Bail of $12,500 was posted.
November 21, 2016:
- 45-year-old David R. Smith, of Russell Springs, Kentucky, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office on Clark County Warrant for Stolen Property. Bail of $475 was posted.
Effingham Police Department:
November 18, 2016
- At 6:23 A.M. at 1808 W. Fayette a semi driven by Ronald H. Mueller, 69, Shattuc, sideswiped a parked semi owned by Hull Trucking Inc., Old Appleton, MO. No injuries and no citations.
- At 7:30 A.M. at 709 N. 1st a vehicle driven by Pamela K. Erwin, 68, Effingham, was stalled in the middle of the road, when a vehicle driven by Vicki M. Funneman, 41, Effingham, backed out of a driveway and collided with Erwin’s vehicle. No injuries and no citations.
November 19, 2016:
- Between 8:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M. at 914 S. Merchant an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle owned by Susan J. Meyer, Effingham. No injuries and no citations at this time.
- At 8:09 P.M. at the intersection of Fayette and the I57 NB/I70 EB Exit 159 Ramp a vehicle driven by Toni D. Weatherman, 46, Altamont, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Raymond F. Drees, 74, Teutopolis. No injuries and no citations.
November 20, 2016:
- At 1:31 P.M. at 1502 W. Fayette a vehicle driven by Katherine M. Hicks, 23, Effingham, backed into a parked vehicle owned by John M. Hardin, 51, Ingleside, TX. No injuries and no citations.
November 18, 2016:
- Jeffrey A. Waggle, 39, Effingham
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Hate Crime
- Andrew S. Cox, 27, Watson
- Driving Under the Influence
- Improper Lane Usage
- Jerome A. Wagnon, 29, Effingham
- Resisting/Obstructing a Peace Officer
- Domestic Battery
- Criminal Damage to Government Supported Property
- Theft of services occurred from Lexington Inn and Suites, 1604 W. Fayette, on 11/19/16 at approximately 9:10 A.M. A male who was not a customer, entered the lobby and consumed $25.00 of the hotel’s continental breakfast for customers before leaving.
- Theft of a wallet and contents occurred at 201 Walk on 8/19/16 at approximately 8:19 P.M. Stolen was a wallet valued at $20.00, Driver’s License, FOID card and an undetermined amount of cash.