Effingham County Jail – November 14, 2016:
- 28-year-old Krystyna A. Anderson, of Altamont, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department and charged with DUI/Alcohol, Driving While Licence Suspended, Improper Lane Usage, Operating an Unisured Motor Vehicle, and Possession of Drug/Intoxicating Compound.
- 37-year-old Donnie R. Raffaldt, of Newton, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Driving While Licence Revoked. Bail of $150 was posted.
- 19-year-old Andrew J. Norris, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Aggravated Domestic Battery.
Effingham Police Department
November 10, 2016:
- At 5:23 P.M. north of the intersection of Technology and Network Centre a vehicle driven by Sommer R. Kennedy, 22, of Tucson, AZ, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Kristin A. Hirtzel, 30, of Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
November 12, 2016:
- At 9:40 P.M. east of the intersection of Market and 3rd a vehicle driven by Lowell T. Baker, 84, Effingham, struck a parked vehicle owned by John Verdeyen, of Altamont. No injuries and no citations.
November 14, 2016:
- Melissa S. Moreno, 29, Neoga
- Driving While Licence Suspended.