Effingham County Jail – November, 8 2016:
- 22-year-old Everett D. Garrett, of Centralia, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County Warrant for Failure to Appear/Pay Fines for Domestic Battery/Phys Cont.
- 31-year-old April N. Bardle, of Centralia, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Department on an Effingham County Warrant for Failure to Appear for Contempt.
- 31-year-old Coty W. Blackburn, of Moncks Corner, South Carolina, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Retail Theft.
November 8, 2016
- At 12:17 P.M. south of the intersection of Keller and Evergreen a vehicle driven by Matthew K. Sanders, 48, Robinson, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Drew T. Apke, 26, Teutopolis, causing Apke’s vehicle to rear-end a vehicle driven by Lucas W. Ruholl, 26, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
- At 9:00 P.M. at 1006 Keller an unknown vehicle struck a parked vehicle owned by Patsy Baker, Effingham. No injuries and no citations at this time.
November 7, 2016:
- Clifford E. Summers, 50, Lincoln
- Pedestrian Under the Influence
November 8, 2016:
- Coty W. Blackburn, 31, Moncks Corner, SC
- Retail Theft
- Criminal damage to property occurred to a detached garage in the 700th block of W. Fayette between 12:00 A.M. 11/6/16 and 7:35 A.M. 11/7/16. Several pieces of siding were ripped off and stolen. The total amount of damage is undetermined.
- Retail theft occurred at Kohl’s, 1600 Ford, on 11/8/16 at approximately 6:17 P.M. An undetermined amount of clothing was stolen.