Effingham County Jail – 10/10/2016:
- 43-year-old Eric B. Cannon, of St. Louis, was arrested by the Illinois State Police and charged with Possession of Methamphetamine, Delivering Methamphetamine, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Cannabis, and Unlawful Use of a Weapon by a Felon.
- 31-year-old Tracy D. Repp, of Altamont, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office and was sentenced to 60 days for DUI.
- 31-year-old Tiffany L. Wells, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office and sentenced to 40 days for Aggravated DUI and Licence Suspended or Revoked.
- 53-year-old Tracy E. Willis, of Simi Valley, California, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with disorderly conduct.
- 61-year-old Terry E. Shannon, of Teutopolis, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office and charged with Battery. Bail of $150 was posted.
- 28-year-old Timothy A. Rossell, of Fredericktown, Pennsylvania, was arrested by the Effingham Police Department and charged with Impersonating a Police Officer, Fictitious/Altered I.D., a Gasconade County, MO Warrant for Probation Violation, and a Franklin County Warrant for Violation of Probation.
- 32-year-old Dustin R. Miller, of Effingham, was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office on a Marion County warrant for Unlawful Possession of a Credit Card.
- 24-year-old Adam F. Burson, of Mattoon, was arrested by the Illinois State Police and is charged with DUI Alcohol, Speeding, Improper Lane Usage, and No Seat Belt.
- 37-year-old Jennifer L. Jones, of Pana, was arrested Effingham County Sheriff’s Office on an Effingham County Warrant for the Possession of Methamphetamine.
Effingham Police Department:
October 9, 2016:
- At 8:59 P.M. at 1707 W. Evergreen a semi driven by John D. Cogburn, 34, Wister, OK, backed into a parked semi owned by Swift Leasing Co. LLC, Gary, IN, No injuries and no citations.
October 10, 2016:
- At 7:28 A.M. at 706 E. Fayette a vehicle driven by by Rebecca A. Lidy, 26, Teutopolis, left the roadway and hit a damaged Ameren CIPS utility pole, causing the vehicle to roll over. Lidy sustained injuries and was transported by ambulance to HSHS St. Anthony Memorial Hospital. No citations.
- At 805 P.M. at 101 S. Merchant a vehicle driven by Marilyn L. Beals, 83, Effingham struck and damaged a light post owned by Martins’s IGA. No Injuries and no citations.
- Criminal Damage to a vehicle occurred while parked in the parking lot at 1910 S. Banker on 10/7/2016 at approximately 11:45 P.M. The rear passenger’s side door and rear passenger’s side fender sustained an undetermined amount of damage.
- A mailbox in the 100 block of E. Elm sustained approximatly $300.00 in damage between 9:30 P.M. 10/09/2016 and 6:35 A.M. 10/10/2016.