Effingham County Jail:
- 23-year-old Mekya L. Lackey was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office on an Effingham County Warrant for Failure to Pay Probation Fees. Bail of $175 was posted.
- 32-year-old Brian M. Mahnke was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office for Driving While Licence Suspended, Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle, Possession of Cannabis, and a Christian County Warrant for Violation of a Court Order.
- 22-year-old Lesean M. Clavielle was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office on an Effingham County Warrant for Petition to Revoke Probation
- 26-year-old Kristen E. Ledbetter was arrested by the Effingham County Sheriff’s Office on a Clay County Warrant for Contempt of Court. Bail of $100 was.
Crashes – September 29, 2016
- At 7:30 A.M. south of the intersection of 3rd and Evergreen a vehicle driven by Cody M. Pike, 21, Effingham, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Brandon S. Skowronski, 23, Effingham. No injuries and no citations.
- At 7:55 A.M. at 1315 N. 3rd a vehicle driven by Jamie N. Parks, 27, Edgewood, rear-ended a vehicle driven by Morgan J. McWhorter, 22, Watson. No injuries. Parks was ticketed for Failure to Reduce Speed to Avoid an Accident.
- At 3:01 P.M. at the intersection of Fayette and Maple a vehicle driven by Terrin J. Henkelman, 21, Effingham, collided with a vehicle driven by Abel Gomez-Rebollo, 29, Effingham. No injuries. Henkelman was ticketed for Defective or No Brakes.
- At 3:15 P.M. at the intersection of Banker and Clark a vehicle driven by a 16-year-old juvenile, Effingham, backed into a vehicle driven by Christina P. Seiler, 56, Beecher City. No injuries and no citations.
- At 4:35 P.M. north of the intersection of Maple and St. Anthony a vehicle driven by Carole A. McWhorter, 44, Effingham, collided with a vehicle driven by Kasey C. Strange, 29, Effingham. No injuries. McWhorter was ticketed for Failure to Yield.
Citations – September 27, 2016
Victor D. Kraft, 73, Bend, OR – Domestic Battery
September 28, 2016
A 16 Year Old Juvenile from Mason – Battery
September 29, 2016
A 16 Year Old Juvenile from Altamont – Retail Theft
A burglary from a motor vehicle occurred while parked at 101 S. Merchant on 9/23/16 between 9:30 P.M. and 10:00 P.M. Stolen were a purse and billfold valued at $50.00, two Social Security Cards, Health Card, Medical Card, FOID Card and bank account information.