The Effingham County Board approved a number of appointments at Monday’s meeting. The appointments are as follows:
– Rob Arnold and Steve Miller were appointed to the Housing Authority.
– Rosie Gibbons and Mike Tate were appointed to replace Gene Logue and Joe Adam’s terms on the 708 Board. Gibbons’ term will run until June 2018. Tate’s term will be completed in June of this year.
– Steven Rudolphi was appointed to the Watson Fire Protection District.
– Elwin Stuemke was appointed to the Altamont Fire Protection District.
– Linda Workman was appointed to replace Joyce Shumaker’s term on the Health Board. Workman’s term will last through the end of August of this year.
– David Probst was appointed tot eh Teutopolis Fire Protection District.
– Gary Horn was appointed to the Dietierch Communty Fire Protection District.