HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital, with the help of the hospital Auxiliary, is putting together a new cookbook, and offering community members an opportunity to submit your favorite recipe.
To be part of the St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital Cookbook, you may submit recipes by placing it in the box located in the hospital’s main lobby of off Maple Street or by entering the recipe online.
To enter a recipe on line, follow these easy instructions:
1. Go to: www.typensave.com.
2. Click “Log In” in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Enter the User Name: saecookbook1 and the Password: pickle484. Click Submit.
4. Enter your name and click “Continue.”
5. Click the box labeled “Add Recipes” and enter the recipe information
6. Click “Preview Recipe.” Your recipe will appear as it will look in the cookbook.
7. Click “Spell Check” in the upper right.
8. When all is correct, click “Save Recipe.” Your recipe is now submitted.
You can enter as many recipes as you like. When finished, click “Log Out.”
The deadline to submit recipes is October 1. The cookbook will be released in November, and will be sold through the hospital’s Gift Shop and other venues. Proceeds from the sale of the cookbook will benefit the HSHS St. Anthony’s Foundation.
For more information or questions, contact St. Anthony’s Nursing Services department at (217) 347-1374.