Witt’s Smokehouse will be closed after a fire caused significant damage earlier this morning.
The fire, which was in a laundry room, caused significant electrical damage. An automated alarm went off at a little after 6am. Firefighters arrived shortly after the automated alarm went off.
The source of the fire has been identified as a clothes dryer. There was significant damage to the electrical system, however there were no injuries.
Significant repair of the electrical work and cleanup of the smoke damage will be necessary before Witt’s Smokehouse can reopen.